home


Welcome to my blog


We really appreciate that you come here & found my blog. In here you can play, download & get the lyrics of Toni Agustian's songs. I know it is not easy to find Toni Agustian, because he's not a celebrity or a famous guy event in his own county where he lives right now. so, you might be the first & early to know him.
We tried to give the best as we can to complete this blog.
Finally, we would like to thanks to God, Friends & family wherever you are. We really wish that we could blog better next time.
for any advice, protests & critics please leave comments down there!.



Warm Regards | Toni Agustian | 2009-05-05


____________________________________________

17 tracks in playlist, average track length: 4:10
Playlist length: 1 hour 11 minutes 1 second

Powered by eSnips.com


Beauty of Insanity:

01. Once Upon a Time in Her Childhood (2:17)
02. This Could be Wrong (4:43)
03. One Part of the Wall (5:08)
04. Keindahan & Kegilaan (5:04)
05. Duka & Bahagia Acc (6:40)
06. Nonanonanona (5:48)
07. Untuk Deary (5:27)
08. I ain't Missing You (3:28)

09. Out of Tunes (2:24)
10. Andai Saja (4:48)
11. I am Here - Here I am (2:03)
12. Blablablah! (1:23)
13. Jagoan Kandang (4:51)
14. Odd (1:19)
15. She Runs Nowhere (4:40)
16. Da'd (4:15)
17. Duka & Bahagia (new wave) (6:43)



Download
toni's songs for free
here



____________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. testing... testing
    kates diatas genting

    ReplyDelete
  2. broooo....i'm waiting for your new material....new songs...keep up the good work
    -adhiet in da house_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kapan sih dunia "Indie akan berakhir?"...
    dunia ke-Indie-an enggak bakal berakhir selama manusia masih ber-generasi. indie sendiri menurutku terlahir dari pemberontakan dari kemapanan. kemapanan yg menumbuhkan kebosanan dalam masyarakat yg akhirnya men-trigger munculnya gerakan-gerakan baik itu music, lifestyle atau geng-geng yg memiliki ciri2 yg khas..
    indie sendiri sebenarnya memang dimaksudkan untuk Independent, tapi secara umum kalo kita melihat gelagat yg tumbuh di dalamnya, jenis2 alternative & rebellion-lah yg paling banyak mendominasi anggotanya...

    tonie
    2009-05-11

    ReplyDelete
  4. philo-lope.blogspot.comMay 27, 2009 at 6:52 AM

    Tetap semangat, terus berkarya...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this lovely guy, I know you Bro.
    So you keep creating something new? Blimey, keep it up. I miss you soooo much, and I guess I also miss listening to your music.

    It's been a while since that green covered CD you handed to me before I left for Germany. What was the tittle again? There was a cute airplane animation in one of the video clip. Well, honestly that's the only thing I remember now since that plate is no longer in my possession. I must have missed it somewhere :-(.

    So, how's life?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god... its been so long since i left this blog alone without maintenance & update.. sorry, but i only connected through the internet once in a while now... but if you like to contact me. most of the time I connected through YM from my cellphone. my YM name is toniagustian... no fake name isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. and hi... whoever you are [the previous comment up there]. so you're live in Germany now, you know I tried to remember who you are.. but still I don't have any idea...
    I'm sorry if I can't remember you, but Im sure, I really do miss you too... thank you!

    ReplyDelete

____________________________________________

Toni's Tracks on Fairtilizer