16-Dad

a

Da'd
Music & Lyrics by Toni Agustian
Album: Beauty of Insanity
Year: 2006


16.Toni Agustian - Da'd.mp3
Download
this song for free here
____________________________________________

I sing a sad song
I sing it no loud
I sing as I sad dad...

you brought me to life
you gave me the light
you taught me to laugh da'd

I'm sorry for all
you've gone all alone
and I can't event say goodbye...

the love i never tell
the love i couldn't spell
its now I can feel dad...

wish I could be the one
you want me to be.. you want me to be..
wish I could make you proud
and write your name on it
save you in all my prayer

In every song there i sing..all the love there i

feel..it's the spirit of u dad..

On every step of my feet..everywhere i could

be..there are spirits of u dad..

Dad you got my love..
That I never could show..
Let it be in my heart..

I love u more than i kn0w..
U love me more than i kn0w..
Let it be in our heart...

you'll keep in my mind..
And still be apart..
In my ordinary heart...

I love u more than i know
U love me more than i know
Let it be in our heart dad....


____________________________________________
16.Toni Agustian - Da'd.mp3
Download
this song for free here





No comments:

Post a Comment

____________________________________________

Toni's Tracks on Fairtilizer